Medical Waste Services for Environmental Protection
With MWS, you gain all the benefits of:
- State-of-the-art, energy-efficient, CA-based processing facility
- Water reclamation/reuse system conserves water
- Patented CoronaLux® treatment technology replaces incineration
- Waste converted to energy (heat/steam powered CoronaLux operation)
- Exclusive air cleaning system throughout processing plant
- Reusable sharps program and reusable pharmaceutical program reduce volume in landfills
- Program to recycle medical supplies
Protect Your Hospital’s Environment Inside & Out
Your community looks to you for environmental healthcare, too. Maintaining a spotless compliance record and putting your hospital at the forefront of California’s “green” initiatives are critically important. That’s why so many Southern California hospitals work with Medical Waste Services. MWS is a private, California-based medical waste management service that offers more environmental benefits than any other service provider:
- We are not waste brokers
- We don’t employ subcontractors or third parties
- We only use our own highly trained technicians & service vehicles
- We own & operate a state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible Paramount, CA treatment facility
- We treat ALL types of regulated medical waste IN CA (the ONLY company in California permitted to do so)
- We have a spotless compliance record with all regulatory authorities, plus we’re fully licensed, permitted & insured
- We use clean, compliant, proprietary antimicrobial waste & reusable sharps containers
At MWS, we respect your business with great service and competitive rates, not strangling contracts or threats. Let us help you lead your community toward a safer, healthier environment for everyone.
Stop supporting environmentally inferior services.
Enjoy all the benefits of Medical Waste Services by calling for a free consult and price quote. Call 888.610.1311 for more information. Our clients are located throughout Southern California, including Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County.